A 23-year-old eczema sufferer commits suicide in Hong Kong by jumping from his parent’s high-rise flat in Sha Tin district after his eczema got worsened.
The man was identified only by his surname Lee, had been suffering from incontinence as well as severe itchiness and blistering due to eczema, an Apple Daily reports (as translated by EJI).
Eczema is a skin embarrassing problem. It is a painful skin disorder suffered by millions, which is characterized by dry skin, with patches that are red and intensely itchy. These patches of eczema may ooze, become scaly, crusted, blisters or hardened.Toxic vaccinations also trigger this distressing skin condition.
The cause of the disorder is unknown but it is thought to be linked to an overreaction of the immune system to irritants such as dust mites, cigarettes and especially processed food.
- Eczema: Types, Causes, Preventions & Treatments
- How To Stop Eczema Naturally
- Why Eczema Are Far More Effective Than Conventional Treatment
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use Home Remedies To Treat Eczema
- Eczema Free Forever Review
A security guard found his body on a podium below his parents’ apartment around 1 a.m. on Thursday. Even though there was no suicide note, police presumed that Lee had jumped from the building.
Professor Lin Zhixiu of the University of Hong Kong School of Chinese Medicine advised those with the condition to avoid seafood, beef, lamb and alcohol. Lin warned sufferers against scratching their skin with their fingertips, and suggested that they use the palm or base of their hand to avoid infection.
Eczema is commonly found in families with a history of allergy or asthma.
They should not scratch their skin with their fingernails but use their palm or the base of their fingers to avoid infection, Lin said.
Other simple tips for helping to minimize eczema flare-ups include:
- Minimize stress in your life, which can further promote inflammation
- Shower shortly after heavy sweating, as sweat can trigger outbreaks
- Check for unrecognized food allergies, which can sometimes manifest as eczema
- Avoid exposure to irritating detergents, soaps and other substances, which can cause contact eczema
Curing eczema is a bit of a challenge. But recent study have shown that all-natural treatment method such as Eczema Free Forever, are most powerful at stopping breakouts in its tracks. Don’t be like a 23-year-old man – an eczema sufferer commits suicide…Treat your eczema once and for all by visiting Eczema Free Forever NOW!